Here’s our intake process:
- Click “Book Appointment” to Select an available time for an appointment.
- Fill out your contact information and fill out intake paperwork.
- Your two pre-appointment videos will be emailed to you in your confirmation email for you to watch and prepare before you come.
- Our team will pray over each intake form and prepare alongside you for your healing and freedom!
- If you’re not a member of Sozo Church your 105 min session has a suggested donation of $100 to help us to continue this amazing ministry.
- If you have questions or specific requests email email@example.com
We are currently working on our system please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about when we will be scheduling appointments. We are excited for the new year!
Sozo is NOT counseling. It is a gentle, yet powerful, tool for inner healing and deliverance. The goal is to partner with the holy spirit to help uncover and address root issues that hinder your personal growth and your relationship with God and others.
Each session has 1-3 ministers in the room who are praying for you and guiding you through a process of connecting with God. As the Holy Spirit leads, you’ll be invited to ask Father God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit questions about 1) lies/strongholds you’re believing, 2) wounds that need healing, 3) people to forgive, 4) unhealthy relational/generational ties, and 5) sins to renounce, 6) Deliverance.
You’ll invite God into every area of your life and experience a fresh revelation of God’s love for you. Often, you’ll learn God’s perspective on whatever situation you’re facing, and this insight will bring the next layer of freedom you need.
Each session is specific to the person being ministered to, and every session is unique. God knows best what you need, and our goal is to facilitate the next step of your healing journey.
We’re confident you’ll walk away changed.